Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Exit Interview

1.  Comment about your work ethic

My work effort this year I feel has been similar to my previous years in where I do well in assignments that enjoy more than others.Over all 65%

2. Which assignments did I enjoy

My favorite assignments were the Sketch-up projects I never knew I enjoyed creating just little rooms or models of things and with Sketch-up its just easy to use and learn most of the time. Least favorite assignments is the game journalism for me anyway that and video slides I'm just bored of survival based games and the video slides were just very simple and I didn't learn anything new from doing it.

3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why

Probably premiere pro just didn't understand some things always found myself googling how to do anything on premiere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment