Monday, January 7, 2019

Raft Game Journalism

        Started off using my hook to collect things such as wood, plastic, leaves and scrap metal and eventually made myself a bed.As well as a  water purifier and a grill after those were made I floated around a little longer fishing with a rod I made and found a raft that I boarded looted and then left before it sunk.Besides doing a little more fishing and defending myself from the shark I decided to save the world and log off the game.

I did not know you could make anchors and that is what I used to loot a raft to make my raft stop moving with the current of the water.

I'm just going to focus on just collecting enough to make new things in the game like collectors and working on my base raft by making the foundation of the raft stronger with the different materials. 


No comments:

Post a Comment